Google

Friday, February 16, 2007

Freelancing Oppertunities...

If you are a talented and resourceful individual in certain ways and can manipulate computers, the internet and do so in writing occasionally. I seriously suggest freelancing. I have been a freelance writer, blogger, wrote articles for consumers and businesses, business promotion and produts, translation articles since I speak several languages, and have also performed some SEO tasks as well.

Given that there are many sites out there to obtain freelancing jobs. Craigslist is a good site, but going through all of the cities, countries, etc just to hunt down and get maybe a few listings seems pointless. But there are websites out there that maintain updated listings from craigslist for freelancing.If you want to know where you can find them, just leave a comment and I will post a few sites. Craigslist and many of the other sites have postings for many freelance, independent contractor opportunities.

A website that I have spent alot of time on lately is Get a Freelancer. The site, when you first arrive looks a little messy. But the great thing is people do leave feedback for the contracted bosses and you get feedback as well. You will see if the person lives up to their word. I recommend you not deliver/send your entire completed package until payment is rendered. There is the reality that you can get cheated and also that they can too. Theres a risk in everything unfortunately. But Check the site out. There are opportunities to freelance in data processing, project management, virtual assisting, java, website promotion, seo, data entry, link building, translation, logo creation, cold fusion, delphi, graphic design, photography, training, script installation, PHP, wireless, telemarketing, and the list goes on. And also, its free. But you only get so many bids within a 30-45 day time period.

No comments: